Help People Know God’s Story, Their Story and How the Two Connect.
Encourage All People To Find Their Purpose.
Create Spaces Where Everyone is Known, Loved, and Belong.
At GMC, our greatest hope is that we can be a place where every person, from every season of life can gather in sincere worship, go out in sacrificial service, and meet in meaningful groups which lead to a life-long devotion to both Jesus and others.
Our Objective is simple at GMC - Love God, Love People, Repeat!
Our Statement Of Faith
The statement of faith and practice to which Grabill Missionary Church is committed is as follows:
- We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- We believe in one God, creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Majesty on high, He now is our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, and indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost; only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only grounds for justification and salvation for all who believe; only such as receive Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God.
- We believe that the true Church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been born again by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the Head
- We believe in the personal, imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this hope has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead - of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, of the unbeliever to judgement and everlasting conscious punishment.